Knowing and showing that you provide quality P2 is key in today’s marketplace. Certification is your way to do so. If you have taken the IAP2 Foundations course (formerly the Certificate training), have experience delivering good P2, and are ready to have your work assessed by a panel of your professional peers, then it is time to get certified.
Why get certified? Certification moves your career forward. With certification, your services and the profession has greater value to clients:
- Gives you an edge over your competition
- Demonstrates to clients and colleagues the value you bring as a Certified Professional
- Builds the credibility and profile of our profession and IAP2 so that clients are more willing to invest in the services
- Validates and documents that you have the skills and abilities to be a Certified Professional
- Validates the efforts you have made in your career to provide value to clients
- Shows that you meet internationally recognized standards
- Demonstrates a willingness to invest in your own development and commitment to the field to reinforce a culture of quality
Now that you are interested the next steps are:
- Take the IAP2 Foundations 5-Day training
- Review the 5 Core Competencies and see if you have what it takes!
- Read the Information Kit and Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply for the May 31 – June 1st Assessment Center in Denver, CO – deadline for application is February 1, 2019
For more information please visit the website or contact Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time is right for you to become a Certified Public Participation Professional