Need to convince anyone that you should go to the 2019 Skills Symposium?
The 2019 IAP2 USA Skills Symposium is coming up – February 25 – March 1 in Austin, Texas. It’s the annual time to learn, stay and connect, to bolster your P2 know-how, surrounded by P2 colleagues.
You know the value, but what if it means a week away from your job? How do you explain the return on investment?
Here are 5 REALLY GOOD REASONS:
- Good P2 means Good Decisions. Your organization benefits when you’re as good as you can be at your job.
- Good P2 is Good PR. Your organization looks better when it listens better.
- Good P2 is efficient. With more people standing up and demanding to be counted in decisions that affect them, doing P2 right the first time means sustainable outcomes and no procedural delays.
- Good P2 is always changing. The Symposium features highly-experienced, internationally-respected trainers, who will train you in how to plan and implement successful P2 processes. This is a rare opportunity to take advantage of so many different courses in one place!
- Good P2 is about sharing. You’ll get to network with other practitioners: think what you can learn and what you can bring back to your organization; no need to reinvent the wheel!
Take a look at all of the courses on offer and register today.
And a really good reason to let you have the time off NOW: the early-bird discount ends December 14. So don’t delay! Pick the courses you want and book your room at our host hotel, the Lone Star Court and make a date to join us, deep in the heart of Texas!
Need more information – check out the website.