It’s June, and September will be here sooner than you know it,which means the annual IAP2 North American Conference is right around the corner – September 4-6 in Charlotte, North Carolina! More than that, so is the deadline to get the early-bird discount (June 30th), so if you need to convince your “boss” to let you have those days-away, you’ll need to do it soon!
So with that in mind, we can help with Five (count ‘em – 5!) Big Reasons to go to the #IAP2NAC…
- Look at the top of the page: this conference is all about Leveraging P2 to Create Thriving Communities, so the better you are at your job, the better it is for your organization and for your community.
- Diversity of topics, teachings and trends, all in one place.
- More tools for your tool-box, like a greater understanding of ways to reach under-represented people, as well as new techniques for making sure that everyone can have a say.
- Presenters from all over the world, sharing experiences that you can adapt to whatever situation(s) you’re facing
- Networking opportunities with other practitioners: think what you can learn — and what you can share. No need to reinvent the wheel!
This year, we’ve added “themes” to the Schedule-at-a-Glance. You’ll see general categories like “Race, Equity and Inclusion”, “Tips, Tools, Techniques” and “Infrastructure”, to help you decide which sessions you should take in.
But don’t let any proverbial grass grow underneath your feet! The early-bird discount is only in effect until June 30, so register here and don’t cost “The Boss” any more money!
And if money is an issue, remember that if you’re a student, a staff member at a non-profit or a new community advocate, you could qualify for a Scholarship. Find out more here.
Remember that your registration is also your ticket to the Core Values Awards gala, Thursday, Sept. 5 at the NASCAR Hall of Fame!
Welcome to our latest sponsors! WSP and Outreach Experts are the latest businesses demonstrating their support for public engagement. Outreach Experts is the presenting sponsor of the Core Values Awards Gala, and WSP has come aboard as a Health Break sponsor!
Find out about the various ways you or your organization can support #IAP2NAC (including the all-new Conference app!) by downloading the information package here!
What more convincing could you need?
See you in Charlotte!
IAP2 USA / IAP2 Canada
Thank you to our 2019 Conference Sponsors!
Show your commitment to P2, reach new customers or get up-close-and-personal with existing ones! Download the sponsorship package to get started today!