Time to show your P2 Proficiency at the next Assessment Center!
“Public Consultation” … “Public Participation” … those terms are bandied-about a lot these days, as more and more people recognize that they have a right to be heard on issues that affect them. But how can people be sure that the process is authentic and meaningful?
When it’s being run by someone with recognized credentials in the P2 field — someone with “CP3” after their name — Certified Public Participation Professional — or “MCP3” — Master Certified P2 Professional.
I have been a P2 practitioner for nearly 15 years and I feel that this certification can help differentiate me and my practice from others in my field.
– Leah Jaramillo
The next Certification Assessment Center (AC) will be held June 5th and 6th, 2020, and the deadline to apply is January 31, 2020. The application process is rigorous and can take up to 40 hours to complete so please plan accordingly.
Are you ready?
- First, you must have completed the 5 Day Foundations in Public Participation Training
- Then, review the Certification Core Competencies and make sure you have them all!
– Tina Geiselbrecht
We want you to be successful, so here’s what to do:
- Read the application
- Watch the certification webinar
- Check out the Information Kit and Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us with any questions you have.
- Download and fill in your application
- Apply – Deadline is January 31, 2020.
- Assessment Center is June 5 (part day) and 6 (full day) in a city to be determined (the most convenient for the greatest number of applicants).
Are you already a CP3, and want to level-up to MCP3? Download and review the MCP3 Application here.
Please visit the Certification webpage for more information on the process and the costs. We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,